FAQ - Copy Trading & Automation
Copy Trading & Automation
Yes, Fondex cTrader offers its customers with the Fondex cTrader Copy platform, which you can access directly from left-hand side of the main platform’s interface without the need of inter-changing between platforms.
If you are a new customer, you will first need to open an account with Fondex, verify your account and deposit funds in order to be able to use the platform and all its features.
If you are an existing Fondex customer, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Launch Fondex cTrader.
- Select the “Copy” option at the top left hand side of your screen to open Fondex cTrader Copy, where you will get a list with all available strategies that you can copy.
- Choose a strategy and click “Start Copying”.
- If you wish to stop copying the strategy you selected, right-click on the specific strategy you wish to remove from your list and select “Stop copying”.
You can evaluate strategies based on:
- Return on Investment (ROI) - the percentage of income the strategy has generated during the chosen period in relation to the account's initial balance.
- Strategy age - how long this specific strategy has been traded.
- Strategy popularity - how many people are currently copying this strategy or have copied it in the past.
- Profit percentage - daily and weekly profit in percentage format.
- Average pips won per trade - can give you an idea about trading style (short-term, intraday, swing etc.)
- Maximum drawdown - the strategy's biggest consecutive loss in percentage format.
- Profit factor - the ratio of total net profit divided by total net loss and more.
Besides the obvious choice of popular and high-ROI strategies, you may also take into account your personal trading goals and risk tolerance.
This depends on the trader you are copying. Some traders offer their strategies free of charge whereas others ask for a fee. You may access all fee related information on the Fondex cTrader Copy interface.
Yes, Fondex cTrader offers its customers with the Fondex cTrader Automate platform, which you can access directly from left-hand side of the main platform’s interface without the need of inter-changing between platforms
You can select a cBot and start trading in 2 easy steps:
- Load a robot from the available in-platform selection or download one from cTDN.
- Click 'Play' to start trading instantly.
- Should you wish to stop using a cBot that you may have chosen, you can click “Stop” at any time.
Open Account and Start Trading
Your are only a few steps away from your first trade